Den Music Fest is an independent hip hop festival that highlights good people who make great music and are engaging performers. Founded in 2017 by Last Name Good & Nora Rahimian, Den Music Fest is committed to prioritizing culture over clout, centering artists, and creating an inclusive, supportive community atmosphere. While Den Music Fest is an annual event, we strive to be a resource for both artists and fans throughout the year, highlighting new projects from our alum, sharing useful information, and creating interactive engagement opportunities.
We’re looking for a social media intern to help us better communicate our work and connect with our communities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create interesting and interactive social media posts
- Source and create images
- Write copy
- Update and post content
- Engage and interact with artists, fans, and other brands
- Keep track of data analytics and use them to inform social media strategy
- Research and make recommendations regarding social media trends and best practices
- Bring new marketing ideas to the table
- Love and passion for hip hop
- Trustworthy and values-aligned; Den Music Fest is committed to anti-oppression work and we’re looking for an intern who can capture our tone and values
- Self-directed, resourceful, and able to work independently; Knows how to ask for help & take direction
- Excellention written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Familiarity with social media & design tools such as Phlanx, Canva, & Final Cut
- Proactive; energetic and eager to tackle new projects & ideas
- Must be 18 years or older
- Position can be based anywhere as long as you can communicate with team members in Los Angeles & Atlanta.
- Approximately 10 -12 hours of work per week; We won’t micromanage you but will offer support & trust you to meet deadlines and timeframes.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/YTBW67HUyCXup24Y9